Landisdale Farm is a family owned and operated certified organic farm located in Lebanon County, Pennsylvania.
Organic Vegetables We focus on healthy soils, healthy plants, and we bring you the the result- healthy veggies for you and your family. We invite you to enjoy our fresh vegetables through our Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) program, or at a local farmer's market stand.
Grass-Fed Beef Our Devon-Angus cross bred cattle are raised and finished on grass. No growth hormones or steroids are ever used for our 100% grass-fed beef.
Free Range Chicken
Free Range Pork
Humified Compost is far greater value than regular compost. It is very rich in humus and microbes. A quarter inch of humified compost will do more for your soil than 3 inches of regular compost. It is extremely beneficial in farming, gardening, and landscaping applications.
Find us on:
Growing certified organic crops since 1998
(certified by Pennsylvania Certified Organic)
News from the Farm
- What our customers say... November 12, 2015
- FAQ November 12, 2015
- Photo(s) added: , Another New Photo October 28, 2015
- New recipe: Trail Mix Granola September 30, 2015
- Fall Farm Festival on 9/28/2015 September 17, 2015
- Pick-up Locations September 9, 2015
- Free Range Chicken September 9, 2015
- Farmstand Store Hours January 15, 2015
- Clark Park Farmer's Market February 11, 2014
- Chestnut Hill Farmer's Market February 11, 2014