Landisdale Farm is a family owned and operated certified organic farm located in Lebanon County, Pennsylvania.
Organic Vegetables We focus on healthy soils, healthy plants, and we bring you the the result- healthy veggies for you and your family. We invite you to enjoy our fresh vegetables through our Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) program, or at a local farmer's market stand.
Grass-Fed Beef Our Devon-Angus cross bred cattle are raised and finished on grass. No growth hormones or steroids are ever used for our 100% grass-fed beef.
Humified Compost is far greater value than regular compost. It is very rich in humus and microbes. A quarter inch of humified compost will do more for your soil than 3 inches of regular compost. It is extremely beneficial in farming, gardening, and landscaping applications.
Find us on:
Growing certified organic crops since 1998
(certified by Pennsylvania Certified Organic)
News from the Farm
- FAQ February 11, 2014
- Clark Park Farmer's Market February 11, 2014
- Chestnut Hill Farmer's Market February 11, 2014
- What our customers say... February 11, 2014
- New recipe: Ruth's Kabocha Kupcakes October 29, 2013
- New recipe: Mom's Rhubarb Bread October 29, 2013
- New recipe: Purple Pride Sweet Potato Bars October 29, 2013
- New recipe: Pumpkin Brownies October 29, 2013
- Pick-up Locations October 25, 2013
- Fall Farm Festival on 10/21/2013 October 12, 2013